My birthday was freaking amazing lord it was a blessing to spend it with my Boyfriend and my mom. Turning a year older has always been hard for me. Every year the pressure gets harder and my goals get bigger. Looking back on my 29 years of living I have accomplished so much but it’s never enough I have the I want more never being comfortable syndrome.
Things I’ve learned In my 29 years of living
- Don’t spend time with people who don’t treat you well
- Surround yourself and only date people that make you a better version of yourself, that bring out your best parts, love and accept you.
- Stay away from miserable people… they will consume you, drain you.
- “Don’t settle for mediocre friends, jobs, love, relationships and life.
- Be Good to those your care about
- You can simply get more done in life if you focus on one thing and do it really well.
- Set goals/aspirations/dreams and really work towards them.
- DON’T BE AFRAID OF TAKING RISKS,
- Less fear more faith
- Continue to Grow and develop who your becoming
- If you want to be successful hang around successful people
- Always choose the road that’s less traveled
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- Do not look for validation from others for doing the right thing