Designer BrendalJones owner of BrendaLJones will showcase 2015 HER Collection on Sept 11, 2015 Date Sept 11,2015 Doors open 7Pm Show Begins 9pm Location Cylburn Arboretum 4915 Greenspring Ave. Baltimore, MD 21209 -lite Fare Served- Complimentary Wine hour & Red […]
Month: June 2015
Entrepreneurs break traditional societal norms and the vicious cycle of making someone else rich by exiting the traditional comfort zone and trying something beyond the ordinary. Determination, dedication, and hard work lead to the bridge to success. The majority of non-entrepreneurs are lacking the […]
My birthday was freaking amazing lord it was a blessing to spend it with my Boyfriend and my mom. Turning a year older has always been hard for me. Every year the pressure gets harder and my goals get bigger. Looking back on my 29 years of living I have accomplished so much but it’s never enough I have the I want more never being comfortable syndrome.
Things I’ve learned In my 29 years of living
- Don’t spend time with people who don’t treat you well
- Surround yourself and only date people that make you a better version of yourself, that bring out your best parts, love and accept you.
- Stay away from miserable people… they will consume you, drain you.
- “Don’t settle for mediocre friends, jobs, love, relationships and life.
- Be Good to those your care about
- You can simply get more done in life if you focus on one thing and do it really well.
- Set goals/aspirations/dreams and really work towards them.
- DON’T BE AFRAID OF TAKING RISKS,
- Less fear more faith
- Continue to Grow and develop who your becoming
- If you want to be successful hang around successful people
- Always choose the road that’s less traveled
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- Do not look for validation from others for doing the right thing
1. They plan their day in advance. In business, it’s easy to let other people’s priorities run your day. Phone calls, emails, appointments, meetings — it never ends. Unstoppable entrepreneurs plan their day in advance, before the mayhem begins. But they don’t just make any […]